Skip to content
Donate : Link
Medium Blog : Link
Applications : Link
Spring Tutorial Index Page: Link
- DAO – Data Access Object it will do data persistence operations. It will interact RDBMS machines, interact with XML files, interact with LDAP machines, interact with NoSQL machines.
- The main aim of DAO is data access operation.
- * In DAO we use Interface implementation pattern. So in future if we want to change DB then it is easy to do.
- * Below are the implementations provider and implementations for connection pool.
- Sun -> DataSource (I)
- Apache -> BasicDataSource (C)
- Mchange c3p0 -> ComboPooledDataSource (C)
- Spring -> DriverManagerDataSource (C)
- WebLogic -> WebLogic Data Source
- For small enterprice application if you want to use connection pool then ComboPooledDataSource and BasicDataSource is recommended.
- Spring – Difference between JDBC and Spring JDBC
- Spring – Data Source and Connection Pool