Skip to content
Donate : Link
Medium Blog : Link
Applications : Link
Spring Tutorial Index Page: Link
- All MVC frameworks provide a way of working with views.
- Spring does that via the view resolvers, which enable you to render models in the browser without tying the implementation to a specific view technology.
- The ViewResolver maps view names to actual views.
- And the Spring framework comes with quite a few view resolvers e.g. InternalResourceViewResolver, XmlViewResolver, ResourceBundleViewResolver and a few others.
- Spring MVC – Internal Resource View Resolver
- Spring MVC – Xml View Resolver
- Spring MVC – Resource Bundle View Resolver
- Spring MVC – Tiles View Resolver